We invited you to grab a few days away from it all and join us for a relaxing women’s retreat in beautiful Ireland! Rhode Island Travel has secured special rates for a small group of women to enjoy a warm, indoor spa long weekend getaway in Ireland.
March 14 – 18, 2018
$775 per adult for double-occupancy | $925 per adult for single-occupancy
As of January 22nd, this trip is sold out at this price. Additional space may be available, based on flights. Estimated new price is $975 for double-occupancy and $1125 for single-occupancy. Click here to request an official quote.
Our group will depart Providence at 9:45PM on Wednesday, March 14th and return at 7:15PM on Sunday, March 18th. Our host resort is the five-star Muckross Park Hotel in Killarney.
Ideally located in the heart of Killarney National Park, Muckross Park Hotel & Spa combines history and traditional Irish hospitality with modern, luxurious accommodations. Designed to reflect the architecture and nature of its surroundings, the award-winning spa boasts a relaxed timelessness and contemporary monastic elegance. Enjoy superb, Irish food and a glass of Irish whiskey at the onside restaurant and lounge. Experience traditional afternoon tea outside on the terrace or in the Spa Garden. Convenient access to Killarney National Park offers guests spectacular walking and cycling trails, historic tours, horseback riding and lake activities.
The resort’s spa is what drew our hostess to this hotel. It includes a Thermal Area with Vitality Pool, Herbal Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Salt Grotto, Tropical Rainshower, and 12 treatment rooms (if you choose to indulge further). Watch this video to get a sneak peek of the resort!
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Depart T.F. Green Airport at 9:45PM on Norwegian flight 820 to Cork, Ireland.
Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Arrive at Cork Airport at 7:45AM.
- Muckross Park Hotel is approximately a one hour drive from the airport. We’ll make some sightseeing stops along the way — including a visit to the Blarney Stone.
- Take group transportation, or upgrade to your own rental car (starting at $68).
- Afternoon and evening completely free to explore resort and surrounding area.
Friday, March 16, 2018
- Take optional jaunting car tour of Ross Castle and Killarney National Park ($25).
Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Visit the town of Killarney for their annual St. Patrick’s Festival and Parade. The whole town lights up green!
- Optional St. Patrick’s Day dinner at the award-winning Yew Tree Restaurant ($65).
Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Have a leisurely morning at Muckross Park Hotel.
- At 1:00PM, depart the resort for Cork Airport (either via group transportation or own rental car).
- Depart Cork Airport at 4:25PM on Norwegian flight 821 to Providence.
- Arrive at T.F. Green airport at 7:15PM.
PAYMENTS AND REGISTRATION
Your trip includes:
- Three nights in a deluxe room at the five-star Muckross Park Hotel.
- Irish breakfast every morning.
- Access to The Spa at Muckross thermal area.
- Round-trip, nonstop airfare from Providence to Cork, Ireland on Norwegian.
- Two checked bags and one meal on-board the flights.
- Transportation between Cork airport and Muckross Park Hotel.
$775 per adult for double-occupancy
$925 per adult for single-occupancy
- $50 per person due upon registration.
- $475 per person due January 1st.
- Balance due on February 1st.